NOT SO BASIC

NOT SO BASIC

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Casual Sunday Look


Hi my fashion lovers!! This week on the blog I decided to do a fun, cute casual Sunday look. I'm always pretty dressed up so I decided to mix it up a bit! This Sunday I spent the day in LA shopping and wore a simple but playful outfit. I am wearing a fringe halter top from Missguided that was on sale for $16! It's a suede material and very comfortable cute with skirts, jeans, shirts and pants. I paired it with my Forever 21 simple black shorts that I found for $14! They came in a black and yellow color. My Sandals are also Forever 21 and I found them for $29! Was such a steal but sold out so fast through the company! The gladiator sandal goes well with everything and makes every outfit a little more fun! Of course my lip is MAC Candy yum yum! I will post the links to my outfit below! XOXOXO








Missguided Fringe Top: https://www.missguidedus.com/sueded-fringe-bikini-bralet-tan


Forever 21 Shorts:
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=bottom_shorts&ProductID=2000080381&VariantID=



No comments:

Post a Comment