NOT SO BASIC

NOT SO BASIC

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Zara Look


Hi my fashion lovers!! This week on Not So Basic I'm sharing my love for ZARA! I styled this grey jumpsuit with the black faux leather jacket. The jumpsuit  and jacket are part of the Trafaluc line from Zara and so reasonably priced! Jacket is $69.90 and also offered in similar styles at different price points. The jacket is super easy to throw on and make any outfit look super trendy and fashionable. I love wearing this jacket with jumpsuits and skirts to give me more of an edgy look.  The jumpsuit is priced at $39.90 and so so comfortable! The baggy/wide leg looks is super fun and easy to wear. You can wear it by itself with some accessories for a comfortable cute look or dress it up with a jacket and heels. Hope you like this look and & links will be posted below! XOXOXO













Zara Jumpsuit: 
http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/jumpsuits/ribbed-jumpsuit-c663016p2888606.html


Zara Faux Leather Jacket:
http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/jackets/faux-leather-biker-jacket-c269184p2866283.html

No comments:

Post a Comment